The CHIA examination is based on the Australian Health Informatics Competency Framework, comprising of 53 competencies within 6 domains of expertise.
Once you register, you get:
- The CHIA Examination Study Guide – a list of reading resources that address each tested competency
- The CHIA Candidate Instruction Handbook – a comprehensive summary of everything you need to know about taking the examination
- If you do not pass the examination in your first attempt, you can take it a second time within the original 90-day period
- The examination is delivered online and you’ll get your results immediately upon completion. Your scores can help identify the areas to focus on before the second attempt
- Before you start, use the demo examination to test your network and internet connection
- Study, study, study!