1. Check you are eligible
In order to register and sit for CHIA, you must have:
- A degree plus six (6) continuous months of associated health experience* OR
- No degree, but three (3) cumulative years of associated health experience*
2. supporting information
To support your application, you will need to provide details on:
- your university degree (if applicable)
- a list of your job roles to demonstrate your eligible associated health experience
- the URL to your LinkedIn profile page (if you have one)
3. Register and pay
You will be required to pay the registration fee as part of the registration process:
- $495 for AIDH members
- $695 for non-members
Once you receive your learning materials and instructions, you will have 90 days to log in and sit your examination.
If you are unsuccessful in the first attempt, you can sit the examination a second time within the 90 days period.
Eligibility, study, preparation, examination, fees, recertification – our comprehensive FAQ section covers it all! If you still have questions, just get in touch any time!