1. Check you are eligible
In order to register and sit for CHIA, you must have:
- A degree plus six (6) continuous months of associated health experience* OR
- No degree, but three (3) cumulative years of associated health experience*
*If you are not sure about your eligibility for CHIA, please email us at [email protected] and include your CV and any additional information that can help in assessing your eligibility.
2. supporting information
To support your application, you will need to provide details on:
- your university degree (if applicable)
- a list of your job roles to demonstrate your eligible associated health experience
- the URL to your LinkedIn profile page (if you have one)
3. Register and pay
You will be required to pay the registration fee as part of the registration process:
- $495 for AIDH members
- $695 for non-members
- $755 for CHIA & AIDH membership bundle – save $100 on 1st year!
Regiser below to take up the Bundle offer.
Self directed study, enroll any time
Register for CHIA and join AIDH as a full (individual) member and save $100 off membership for the first year!
Click Register here above, select Non-Member Attendee Type, and then the Bundle option on the Attendee Selections tab, to join AIDH as a member and register for CHIA at the member rate.
Once you receive your resource guide and instructions, you will have 90 days to log in and sit your examination.
If you are unsuccessful in the first attempt, you can sit the examination a second time within the 90 days period.
Eligibility, study, preparation, examination, fees, recertification – our comprehensive FAQ section covers it all! If you still have questions, just get in touch any time!